Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding dissectors.

From: prashanth joshi <prashanthsjoshi2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 10:56:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
can we have two dissectors in same file. Allready there is a dissector in a file which is  working. We need to implement a dissector (  ie new protocol ) which is to be invoked based on completely different conditions. So can we write this dissector in the same file as the first dissector.
Ultimately we need to support both the dissectors.
So can we have both the dissectors in the same file?
I want to have both the dissectors in the same file becos i want to escape from the overhead of writing the make file for the second dissector that i am supposed to implement.
Regards,
Prashanth