Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Capturing data from Visual Studio .NET 2005

From: metasharp <metasharp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:18:01 +0100
Hello,

I am trying to capture HTTP data from Visual C# express 2005. I'm
after the PHPSESSID that transit through cookies in web requests but
which is not stored locally on the client side file cookie.

The scenario is this one:
- i visit a website (which uses php sessions)
- i capture the phpsessid with wireshark
- i inject it from a textbox in my program's web requests
- my program can now simulate me using the website

What I want to do is to automatize the phpsessid retrieval without
starting the wireshark graphic user interface..... using the libs I
mean.

The problem is that I've been unsuccessfull about calling wireshark
(winpcap,...) libs (would be easier if DLL instead of LIB i guess)
because i'm unable to compile the libs on visual c++ 2005.

I already have the book about Network Programming but the provided
code simply doesn't work in C# 2005 (even tried in 2003, same result).

Any idea?
--
MetaSharp