Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Option to display time in seconds since epoch

From: "Douglas Pratley" <Douglas.pratley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:56:16 -0000

Hi all

My company has given me some time to make a few improvements to Wireshark and I was thinking of starting with the following feature:

"Option to display time in seconds since epoch."

This looks fairly straightforward. Is anybody working on anything like this already, or have objections to the idea?

Regards

Doug

Douglas Pratley - Senior Software Engineer
t +44 845 050 7640 | f +44 845 644 5436
a Detica | PO Box 383 | Horley | Surrey | RH6 7WX | UK
www.detica.com

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory. The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Group plc group of companies.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.