Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compiling under MSVC 6.0 - simple Q, clear cut A ?

From: Sleep Less <sleepless_tlv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:35:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
thanks for the willingness to assist.
I did one thing : created an empty directory c:\wireshark-win32-libs
and then ran the nmake -f makefile.nmake all
with no further problems whatsoever.
Since my install was a "clean" one (no previous wireshark builds etc.)
I guess this may happen to others as well.
If I may, one other short Q - the manual does not specify how I can use the MSVC IDE
to debug wireshark, which was my main reason for building it.
Is there a way to do that?
thanks

Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,