Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] proto_tree_add_? for adding a calculated value andbitfield
From: "Anders Broman" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:19:23 +0100
Hi,
Will this do?

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=19966
BR
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] För Martin Peylo
Skickat: den 23 november 2006 13:05
Till: Developer support list for Wireshark
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] proto_tree_add_? for adding a calculated value
andbitfield

Hi,

I'd like to fix a bug in the TIPC dissector. The header size is given
in 4-byte units. So the actual size is (4*hdr_size).

What function can I use for that if I also want to see the bitfield
like when using proto_tree_add_item()? I don't find that when looking
at the documentation.

Thanks,
Martin