Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Is anyone working on a dissector for Precision TimeProtocol

From: Blattner Jörg (bjo) <bjo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:29:37 +0100
Our Institute allready has a wireshark-dissector vor IEEE1588-PTPv2 (we also did the v1). But as the v2-Standard is not finished so far, we wait for the final version before providing the code to the wireshark devs.

Regards
Joerg

Jörg Blattner, Dipl El-Ing. FH
Email: bjo@xxxxxxxx
Tel: +41 52 267 76 87  Fax: +41 52 267 76 89
www: http://ines.zhwin.ch

Zuerich University of Applied Sciences
Institute of Embedded Systems
PO Box 805