Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RSVP Dissection

From: "Anergy Virt" <anergy99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:51:19 +0100
Hi

I need some info for my tap for RSVP messages which is not available in the default structure provided by the dissector. So I extended the default structure and added my desired fields.
Apparently the dissector does not call the sub dissectors for every packet but wait till user click on the tree. How can I overcome this problem because if the sub dissector isn't called, I wont be able to retrieve my desired info.

Thanks

an