Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Remove the PRI...64 macros completely?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:27:19 -0800

On Nov 17, 2006, at 6:15 PM, Ulf Lamping wrote:

Any comments?

As long as all versions of glib we'll be using support the %ll versions in the g_*printf routines, or define PRI...64 equivalents that work with those routines, that sounds like the right solution.

If the "don't use these routines" testing we're looking at for ntoh* and hton* works, we could extend it to check for sprintf (which nobody should be using anyway!) and snprintf (the removal of references to which would let us get rid of the copy we have).