Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark / Tshark 0.99.4 crashes with Segmentation fault wh

From: März, Frank <Frank.Maerz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:06:20 +0100
Title: Nachricht
Hello Wireshark Community,,

I was able to filter for those packets which cause Wireshark 0.99.4 and yesterdays SVN to crash. The files is attached to this mail. In Wireshark 0.99.2 I can open this file with no problems. I have removed all  private data in this trace.

I would appreciate if you can have a look at this.

Best regards,

Frank Maerz