Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Continuing support for ucd-snmp?

From: Radek Vokál <rvokal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:47:05 +0100
Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi,

If all our supported platforms agree on this we can vote for "net-snmp
only".

Thanx,
Jaap

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Stephen Fisher wrote:

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 12:23:29AM +0100, Joerg Mayer wrote:

usb-nsmp has been superceeded by net-snmp for quite a while now.
ucd-snmp is unmaintained. Is there any good reason why we should
continue to support both, ucd-snmp and net-snmp?
I see no reason to continue supporting ucd-snmp as it's long gone.

Steve

+1 from me. I don't any need for it.

Radek

--