Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [patch] TIPC - show src/dst for Neighbour Discovery Packets

From: "Martin Peylo" <martinmeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:00:30 +0100
Hi,

could anybody please apply that to epan/dissectors/packet-tipc.c and
check it in?

This patch changes the name of "Link Configuration" Packets to
"Neighbour Discovery" - as preferred by the creator of TIPC - and
shows the TIPC src/dst in the columns instead of the MAC address for
those packages.

Thanks,
Martin