Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Release 00.99.4 missing file?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:47:53 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

It's only now that I see it

> Robert Trybis wrote:
> > I am in C:\Program Files\wireshark which is where I installed the
> > sources using SVN and I am using the commands you mentioned;

You've actually put the sources where the installation is going to be?
For one that is considered poor style and could explaing wierd behaviour.
My advice is to put the source code in it's own directory, eg
C:\Source\Wireshark (note the lack of space characters!) and build from
there. A text execution is created by the build, while the NSIS installer
will default to C:\Program Files\Wireshark.

Thanx,
Jaap