Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Verify installed tools failing

From: "Robert Trybis" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:44:48 -0000
Looks good.

The version of Bash I HAD was version 3.1.17(9) this was downloaded from
Cygwin as 3.1-9 (Cygwin has another version 3.2.3-5 which I did not
try).

Followinf your emails I downloaded an earlier version 3.1.17(6) from
Cygwin as 3.1-6 and this has worked. Thanks for the help it looks like
the new line characters and bash version caused the problem.

Below is the output I got using Bash 3.1.17(6)

Regards
RT

	bash tools\win32-setup.sh --appverify  cl  link  nmake  bash
bison	 flex	 env	 grep	 /usr/bin/find	 perl	 env python
sed	 unzip	 wget
Checking for required applications:
	cl: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual
Studio/VC98/bin/cl
	link: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual
Studio/VC98/bin/link
	nmake: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual
Studio/VC98/bin/nmake
	bash: /usr/bin/bash
	bison: /usr/bin/bison
	flex: /usr/bin/flex