Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Use of gcrypt and gnutls in version_info.c

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 01:14:51 -0800
Joerg Mayer wrote:

Hmm, the fix is correct, but if we need to links dumpcap with gnutls
just to handle the version stuff, then something more fundamental is
broken with our version stuff. There should be a better solution to
this problem.

get_epan_compiled_version_info() should probably be moved into libethereal, so it's not present in programs not linked with libethereal.