Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bug #1203 fix: Top coloring rule doesn't work
From: Ulf Lamping <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 01:04:46 +0100
Stephen Fisher wrote:
Attached is a patch to fix bug #1203: "The rule on top of the coloring rule list is not executed"
I changed g_slist_next to g_slist_nth with a counter variable starting
at 0 to fix this problem.  This is because the first call to
g_slist_next (while on the first entry in the list) takes you right to
second entry in the list:

Ooops, stupid mistake - just because I'm usually using an iterator which is working slightly different :-(
Instead of using another counter, simply put the next call at the end of
the loop. Using "for" would be another idea.
Thanks for pointing it out, checked in 19839!

Regards, ULFL