Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Verify installed tools failing

From: "Robert Trybis" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:06:30 -0000
I am trying to work my way through the Developer Installation on a
Windows XP machine, but tools verification seems to fail;

I have got Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 installed.
The installation of Cygwin and its additional packages seemed to go
okay, I can open a bash window.
I downloaded the wireshark-0.99.4 sources using SVN
Running nmake to verify the tools fails though, the output is given
below.

Any ideas what is going wrong and how to correct it?

Regards
RT

C:\Program Files\Wireshark>nmake -f Makefile.nmake verify_tools

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.9782.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

	bash tools\win32-setup.sh --appverify  cl  link  nmake  bash
bison	 flex	 env	 grep	 /usr/bin/find	 perl	 env python
sed	 unzip	 wget
tools/win32-setup.sh: line 2:
: command not found
tools/win32-setup.sh: line 8:
: command not found
tools/win32-setup.sh: line 9: syntax error near unexpected token `{
'
tools/win32-setup.sh: line 9: `err_exit () {
'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'bash' : return code '0x2'
Stop.