Did someone finally get a valid attachments on this? I don't see them
in the build yet.
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bill Florac
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 11:08 PM
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: [Wireshark-dev] ACN Source code
Sorry for the now triplicate posting, I guess there was a problems with
the attachments on the last two times I tried to post this. Let's hope
the third time is a charm..
Ok, I think I have this right now. This is a dissector for ACN. It
will replace the ACN plug-in.
- Created a Wiki page for the protocol
- Created a sample capture
- Removed all the // style comment
- Got rid of tvb_get_string+gfree..
- Added -U_ to unused parameters
- Added some type casing to remove warnings
- Removed unused variables
- Moved proto_register_acn() and proto_reg_handoff_acn() to bottom of
source Protocol is ONLY heuristic
- so I modified proto_reg_handoff_acn() correctly (I think)
- Some other misc. clean up and tested under Linux
- Provided patch to AUTHORS (attached)
Senior Technical Product Specialist
Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
3031 Pleasant View Rd .
Middleton, WI 53562
608-831-4116 (corp. phone)