Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch for packet-bacapp.c

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 21:19:50 +0000
checked in

On 11/4/06, David Richards <drichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here is a patch to fix a problem with notification parameters.  Fix is:

Remove premature return statements from fNotificationParameters.

The real problem is that the original code is inconsistent about putting
a break in all cases of the switch blocks and some were falling through
to the default case where there was a return.  I took the simple route
and removed the unnecessary returns - they were OK for default case but
not for the fall through.

Is there a standard about having breaks?  If it is desired to have a
consistent coding style I will further update the code to conform.
Otherwise, could someone please commit this change as it does fix the bug?

Thanks,

Dave Richards