Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RTP audio playback

From: "David Hotham" <David.Hotham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:31:29 -0000
Title: RTP audio playback

(Not quite sure that this is the right list to mail with this one - I'm new around here so go easy on me if I'm in the wrong place...!)

I see that release 0.99.4 has support for playing back RTP VoIP calls as audio.

However, so far as I can tell, this is only possible from the Statistics / VoIP Calls route.

Wouldn't it be useful to be able to do this from Statistics / RTP / Stream Analysis?

I may (not entirely hypothetically!) have a snoop of the media streams in a call but not the signaling.  So Statistics / VoIP Calls finds nothing, and I can't listen to my media.  It seems like the feature is almost available to me, but just out of reach...

Thanks

David Hotham