Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] PCAP Player or similar
From: "Mark Lewis" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:17:23 -0000
Thanks Olivier, these both look useful. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jacques,
Olivier (OpenCall Test Infra)
Sent: 02 November 2006 16:25
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] PCAP Player or similar

For RTP, you might want to have a look at:
- RTP Tools http://www.cs.columbia.edu/IRT/software/rtptools/
- SIPp http://sipp.sourceforge.net/ (SIP + RTP)

Olivier.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Lewis
> Sent: jeudi 2 novembre 2006 06:55
> To: Developer support list for Wireshark
> Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] PCAP Player or similar
> 
>  I need to generate RTP traffic. It looks like tcpreplay may be 
> suitable.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jacques, 
> Olivier (OpenCall Test Infra)
> Sent: 02 November 2006 13:29
> To: Developer support list for Wireshark
> Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] PCAP Player or similar
> 
> > Hi List,
> > 
> > Does anyone know if some software exists for replaying captured 
> > traffic across a network for testing purposes? Some kind of inverse 
> > capture tool? I'd rather not write something if it already exists.
> 
> 
> Mark,
> 
> Can I ask you if this is for a specific protocol or just blind replay?
> 
> Olivier.
> _______________________________________________
> Wireshark-dev mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.wireshark.org/mailman/listinfo/wireshark-dev
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wireshark-dev mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.wireshark.org/mailman/listinfo/wireshark-dev
> 
_______________________________________________
Wireshark-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.wireshark.org/mailman/listinfo/wireshark-dev