Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Source code for ACN (Was: (no subject))

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:26:30 +0800

Bill Florac wrote:
Hmmm... Done all of that... First time was sent using the Outlook Web
client and was sent HTML so I can understand. But the second time, I
sent it with outlook as "Plain Text". It should have worked. I tested
this by sending a copy to some of my other non-work accounts and it came
is as plain text without the winmail.dat file.  What mail client are you
(all) using so I can test this without bothering everyone.

Any non-MS client should see the issue (unless it's a client that has added support for that format, of course ;-)).

Personally, I am using Thunderbird. Looking at the headers of Joerg's email, it appears he uses Mutt.