Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] R: 0.99.4pre2 taking a really long time in initdissectors?

From: "Davide Schiera" <davide.schiera@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:02:45 +0100
Hi,
in my case this version seems quicker that the previous one (I had that
problem since, I think, v0.99.3) when I saw the problem you describe.
However, it seems to be a little slower in the "Open file..." dialog box,
when you change the selection from a file to another one (maybe to get
information about a file).

Ciao,

Davide