Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Follow up to making register.c - python problem - patch

From: "Cook, Timothy" <tcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:38:20 -0400
This issue started about three months ago when the python input files
were moved to the 'tools' directory & renamed.  I believe it was Rev
18391 of .\dissectors\Makefile.nmake that first caused this issue, not
the version of Python.

Since the native Windows path specification includes "\" not "/",
correct the slashes.