Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] OMG Still it doesn't compile!

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:37:03 +0200
Andrew.Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
This is insane, I've had so much trouble trying to get wireshark to compile. My latest error is this, I appreciate it if you could show me the way! Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.
NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'config.h.win32'
Stop.
config.h.win32 is in the subversion repository - don't know the reason of your problem here.

Did you followed the recommendations in the "Wireshark Developer's Guide"? This is the way to go to setup a Win32 build environment.

Regards, ULFL