Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Unicode strings in packets

From: Kai Blin <blin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:09:49 +0200
Hi folks,

I'm currently trying to dissect a packet that has a couple of unicode strings
after a bit of binary data. I know the length of the binary data and the
offset until that data starts, so I know the total length of all the unicode
strings, but not how many unicode strings there are. They are terminated by
0x0000, so it's possible to split them on that. But is there a good way to do
this in wireshark?

Cheers,
Kai

--