Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Error message while trying to compile

Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:23:11 +0100

Fairly new to this and have worked my way through quite a few problems but have finally given up

NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cd' : return code '0x1'

Have reinstalled everything twice and still getting same error message, anybody got any ideas??

Stuart

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error and you should not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use of this email or its attachments. Such actions, in fact, may be unlawful. In compliance with the various Regulations and Acts, General Dynamics UK Limited reserves the right to monitor (and examine for viruses) all emails and email attachments, both inbound and outbound. Email communications and their attachments may not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not accept liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences thereof. Registered Office: 100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA. Registered in England and Wales No: 1911653.