Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] V0.99.4 Pre 1 and RTP Player

From: Alejandro Vaquero <alejandrovaquero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:58:29 -0700
Hi All,
find attached a patch for this bug. The problem was actually in the "Voip Calls" logic, when the first RTP packet was after the last signaling packet (e.g. a call connected and the release not captured), that caused the RTP to not be added to the graph list and therefor to to the player.

Regards
Alejandro

Keith French wrote:
Alejandro,

Thanks for this, I have attached the trace.

Keith.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alejandro Vaquero" <alejandrovaquero@xxxxxxxxx>