Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Freshly installed WS gives init.lua error message box

Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:47:50 +0100
On 10/23/06, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx> wrote:
LEGO wrote:
> the missing prefix is added by the macro... that's ugly and I'll fix
> it but it is not our problem.
>
> I do not have access to a windows box on which to test this so I need help.
>
> Can you:
I cannot reproduce the problem any longer.
I never seen that problem.
BTW I do not understand why gui_enabled() worked and datadir_path()
did not they both are treated the same way. The symptom appeared to be
like datadir_path() was not registered (the global variable
datadir_path contained nil).

Does it make sense to give you the info anyway?
A health-check can always help!

Thanks,
Luis

-- Marshall McLuhan