Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 0.99.4pre1 is now available

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:05:17 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Good to see the dissector is improving. A couple of _add_text() calls is
oke, but the more they can be avoided the better. Problem is twofold, one
being unable to filter on them, the other that the presentation of the
overall look and feel is implemented by the core itself. Changes in that
should be confined to there, not the dissector. Sure not all dissectors
use this method, but then again not all dissectors are created equal.

Thanx,
Jaap