Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 0.99.4pre1 is now available

From: "Tobias Erichsen" <erichsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:31:28 +0200
Hi again,

no problem.  I have already started to move a good amount of the
literals into the h-file and I will try to move all I can into
"value_string" arrays.

But this won't be possible for everything, as MIDI itself has
some "specialities" already within the coding and RTP-MIDI takes
this even one step further...

So I won't get around the use of a couple of "add_text()" calls.

Apart from that, I noticed quite a few other plugins to use the
"add_text()" pretty regularly - so what's the reason not to use it?

Tobias