Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 0.99.4pre1 is now available

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:34:31 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Sorry dude, since it's not yet picked up and we want no 'big' changes now
I vote against it. The reason why it was not picked up? I don't know, but
I would have to rework the code considerable before committing it, as I
would want to get rid of the 10 level deep conditionals, the use of
literals iso constants and the use of add_text(). But that's just my
preference.

Thanx,
Jaap