Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Duplicate dissector rdm

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:47:28 +0100
remove rdm.so or rdm.dll from the plugins directory, as the dissector
was recently moved to epan.

On 10/19/06, Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ever since RDM became a normal dissector, I am getting this message when
running from the latest SVN:

10:44:35          Err  Duplicate protocol name "Remote Device
Management"! This might be caused by an inappropriate plugin or a
development error.
Abort (core dumped)

What is the proper procedure to fix this?

Steve