Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] compiling wsluarm docbook files

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:07:42 +0100
Today I finally got the generated docbook files for the wslua ref man
to compile (There's still work to do on the content but formally they
seem OK).

My question is:

How should I handle the compilation of this docbook?

the docbook xml files are in epan/wslua/doc

should I have  docbook/Makefile copy this dir into docbook/. and then
process it as all others are?
should I just add a symlink to ../epan/wslua/doc in docbook/. ?

other ideas?

Thanks,
Luis
-- Marshall McLuhan