Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] The empty "Tools" menu toplevel item must be removed before

Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:45:16 +0100
The menu is there just when compiled with Lua, and the current
init.lua adds one item for it.

Howhever it would be nice to keep it hidden until it gets populated
(I'll take a look at it soon).

A second item for that menu (DTD generator), is coming, a tool that
parses xml and adds the fields present in the current capture file's
xml to the DTDs in the user directory.