Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] The empty "Tools" menu toplevel item must be removed before the

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:57:16 +0200
Hi List!

Currently, the "Tools" top level menu item is empty. When I understand this correct, if a lua script is available it will be put into this menu item.

IN IT'S CURRENT STATE, IT SHOULD BE REMOVED - at least when it's empty.

Having an empty menu item that no one can use (except for it's developer - documentation is not existing) is JUST A MESS.

Regards, ULFL