Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] color_edit_dlg.c problem

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:50:39 -0700
If I remember correctly, Ulf was was recently working on the edit color
filter code.  The filter string now has a green or red background
depending on if the syntax is correct or not.  However, once you change
the background (or foreground?) color and come back to the Edit Color
Filter dialog, the new color is applied to both the name and the filter
string instead of just the name string.

Also, the top of color_edit_dlg.c calls itself color_dlg.c on line 1.

Steve