Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Build Errors: airpcap.h, sync_pipe_write.c, #defin

From: "Turner, Jay" <Jay.Turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:09:50 -0500
In my email after the error I indicated that I was building Wireshark 0.99.3a. I did a Google Search and found this posting:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01025.html
which had an airpcap.h file attached. With that file I was able to build Wireshark.

So it seems that the Wireshark 0.99.3a distribution is missing airpcap.h. Can someone correct the next release?

Thank you,
Jay Turner