Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Sniffing from USB ports

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:48:38 +0000
The sample captures are all empty 0-byte files.

Can you please reupload them?

On 10/9/06, Paolo Abeni <paolo.abeni@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Current libpcap cvs support sniffing from usb ports. As requested from
Ronnie Sahlberg I have created a wiki page on the argument:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/USB

and added a few samples on the capture samples wiki page:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures#head-88d8d4547e6ef5624e34b7bcb699e9591191128b

The attached patch adds support for the newly introduced data link type
and add a basic dissector for USB interfaces.

ciao,

Paolo

 Sponsor:
 La vita � fatta di emozioni... che i nostri gioielli ti sapranno di certo
regalare. Qualit�, competenza e convenienza al tuo servizio con Gioielleria
Maglione
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5633&d=9-10