Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] Re: capture from a fifo

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:38:34 +0100
Ulf Lamping wrote:
... and now it's checked in!

Excellent, thanks Ulf!

BTW: The mkfifo command isn't available on Win32 (even on cygwin), so I made this test configurable in config.sh.

Ah. Good thinking. Perhaps this should be something like

which 'mkfifo' >/dev/null && TEST_FIFO=1

so as to ensure that the test does actually get run on platforms which support it? (And thus hopefully avoid breaking it again ;)

Regards,

Richard

--
Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>