Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New dissector for Enea's LINX protocol

From: "Martin Peylo" <martinmeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:50:26 +0200
Hi,

I've done *basic* versions of the protocol pages in the wiki:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/IPCProtocolFamily (*very* basic)
http://wiki.wireshark.org/LINX
http://wiki.wireshark.org/TIPC

Could someone please delete linx-example-capture-query-name.png and
linx-example-capture-query-name-sized.png which are attached to the
LINX site?

Regards,
Martin