Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] When to include RTP player?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 10:20:01 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Running configure without options, with portaudio-dev installed should
build Wireshark with RTP player functionality. At least that is what this
line in configure is saying:
  --with-portaudio[=DIR]  use libportaudio (located in directory DIR, if supplied) for the rtp_player.  [default=yes, if available]
But still it results in:
                   Build rtp_player : no
This is due to the fact that want_portaudio=ifavailable is set by default,
and then this test evaluates to "no":
if test "x$want_portaudio" = "xyes" ; then
        portaudio_message="yes"
else
        portaudio_message="no"
fi

My claim is that this last test be inverted, like so:
if test "x$want_portaudio" = "xno" ; then
        portaudio_message="no"
else
        portaudio_message="yes"
fi