Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RTP-MIDI

From: "Tobias Erichsen" <erichsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 23:15:19 +0200
The problem is that RTP-MIDI does some "tweaking" to the MIDI-data.
For example: System-Exclusive-data can be segmented into multiple RTP-frames
by ending a segment with a Status-Byte that would normally not be there.
Another thing is the fact that Realtime-Status-Bytes (just one octet long)
can be at any position in a "normal" midi-stream, but in RTP-MIDI they
always "stand alone"...

Tobias