Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RTP-MIDI

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 23:45:13 +0200
Hi,

>Hi Anders,
>
>I have now completed the plugin and it is working quite nice.
>
>It supports all of the current RTP-MIDI-spec, but does not
>decode the "chapters" of the system- and the channel-journal,
>I will probably add that still at a later time - for now I
>didn't think it was so important.

>But everything else is decoded - I have even included all of
>the Midi-Manufacturer-IDs that I could get a hold of that are
>used to specify "System-Exclusive"-data.

If there are links to where this info can be found please add those links.

>I wanted to keep it a plugin until it has seen a little bit
>of use by some people...
>
>Where would I send the source-code of the plugin and the sample
>traces?

>Best regards,
>Tobias

Please add the sample capture at:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures#head-6c6fb4051dfbe9b992057ea1533eb8
dc85c9a13a

Some info about the protocol/dissector at
http://wiki.wireshark.org/ProtocolReference would be nice.

Send the (g)ziped source code to this list :)

Brg
Anders