Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Add camel statistics, for counter, and delay time.

Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:03:55 +0200
      Hello Ulf,

Sorry for the undefined external symbols in tap-camelsrt.c
I did remove the two unknown symbols "gtcap_StatSRT" and "gcamel_StatSRT"
in the files ./tap-camelsrt.c  ./epan/camel-persistentdata.c and
./epan/camel-persistentdata.c  in the following patches.

(See attached file: tcap-persistentdata.c.diff)(See attached file:
camel-persistentdata.c.diff)(See attached file: tap-camelsrt.c.diff)

Could you try this ? and if it works apply the patch for
"asn1/camel/packet-camel-templace.c" and for the Makefile ?

I just want to add, that I am working under linux, and I do not have any
error, nor warning concerning these symbols.
So it is for me a surprise to discover that I should have updated the
libwireshark.def .. sorry again ..

Best regards
Florent

<<
Without looking at the patch:

Did you noticed the note in libwireshark.def which I've added some weeks
ago:

"; DATA symbols must be declared WS_VAR_IMPORT in the header file!"

I've stumbled over this several times (and it looks like you've stumbled as
well :-), so I've added a note in this file.

Regards, ULFL