Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fwd: [Wireshark-commits] rev 19413: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: cap

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:54:37 +0200
Stephen Fisher wrote:
Line 1626 was changed from this:

file_color_import_cmd_cb(GtkWidget *w _U_, gpointer data)

To this:

file_color_import_cmd_cb(GtkWidget *color_filters, gpointer filter_list)

Which is causing an "error: 'data' undeclared" on line 1673 (really 1671):

  OBJECT_SET_DATA(file_color_import_w, ARGUMENT_CL, data);

When I try to compile the latest SVN.

I've noticed this while looking at the buildbot, will commit a fix hopefully soon.

Regards, ULFL