Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch for BACnet (packet-bacapp.c/.h)

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:12:38 +0200
Checked in.
BR
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För David Richards
Skickat: den 3 oktober 2006 10:21
Till: Wireshark developer support list
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] Patch for BACnet (packet-bacapp.c/.h)

Here is a patch for BACnet.  It contains numerous changes, most notably:

1) BACnetStatusFlags is bit string, not enum, in NotificationParameters
2) Fixes many places where enclosing context tags were not handled properly.
3) Simplify tag decoding logic.  Change to explicit decoding in many
instances rather
    than read tags in a loop and do a switch based on tag number.  Looping
    ignores out-of-order and other types of tagging errors.

Could someone please commit these changes.  I used TortoiseSVN "Create
Patch" to generate this file.  If there's a problem with it let me know.

Thanks,

Dave Richards