Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Improve Tcap oid management

Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:19:30 +0200
      Hello,

I did improve the OID management in the tcap dissector.
Now, when a tcap message is reveived, without upper layer, the ACN is saved
in the TCAP context, and can be used for the next messages of the dialogue.
It is used only when the upper layer session is opened with Tcap only
messages.

Example:
a Tcap dialogue is opened with TC_BEGIN (oid camelv2)/TC_cont (accept oid
CamelV2)
And then, the Camel messages are echanged without oid, but can be decoded
according to the oid stored in the context.

(See attached file: packet-tcap-template.c.diff)

Regards
Florent