Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Crosscompiling (linux->windows) Wirewshark

Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:19:42 +0200
Hey all,

I tried to cross compile wireshark with mingw32 on Linux and with help
from some Makefile (which was meant for mingw32 on cygwin) i got almost
everything to compile.

Plugins compiled on Linux for windows seem to work fine, but wireshark
itself has some problems (seems pango related).

I was just wondering if someone else ever tried this and if they were
successful?

- Erwin