Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Install failure at configure stage

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 19:39:16 +0800

Ulf Lamping wrote:
Hi Joe!

First of all, thanks for taking the time to write this down.

As I don't have a clue what's missing in the User's Guide on this topic, I noticed that there was a recent change in the configure script addressed to this problem which may make a change in the user's guide obsolete.

Could one of the *NIX gurus have a look and point me the way what to do now?

Joerg said he did/was going to check something in but I can't find it in the SVN log for "configure.in". I'm not on the -commits list so maybe it's hiding somewhere else, but I can't immediately find the change, otherwise I would like to comment. Joerg?