Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GUI-bug or "works as designed"?

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:41:32 +0200
Recently there was a thread on the users-list about using the
"Resolve Name" option in "View -> Name Resolution". Selecting
this option does indeed resolve the names for the currently
selected packet, but only lists those names in the "Packet Details"
pane and only in the IP-protocol details.

It would be nice if the "Packet List" pane would also be updated
so that the newly resolved names are visible there as well.

I don't know if this is a bug or works as designed. In case of WAD,
would it be much work to change this? If it's a bug, please say so
and I'll file a bugzilla report for it :)

Cheers,

Sake

----- Forwarded message from Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx> -----